The TT42PA is based on the TT42, but features a built-in pre-amplifier – allowing direct connection to any AV Receiver or Amplifier line-level input.
The TT42PA is fully automatic and features a low noise direct coupled DC servo motor and full floating chassis and is supplied with a quality cartridge. This turntable features a fully automatic mechanism that plays records with a touch of a button. A low-coloration tone arm, DC servo motor, and belt drive ensure pristine, interference-free playback.
Vinyl Record Playing with Modern Convenience
Have you noticed the resurgence of vinyl record sales in recent years? Fueled by the fact that many treasured albums have not been issued in digital format, and with newer artists continuing to release music on vinyl, turntables are popping up in living rooms all over the world.
The Marantz TT42PA Turntable combines old school record playing with convenient, high-performance features. The turntable is fully automatic: with a push of the “play” button, the tone arm precisely lifts itself onto the record groove, saving you the trouble of having to manually position the stylus. Once playback has concluded, the tone arm safely returns to its resting position without scuffing your record.
A Quality Mechanism for High-Fidelity Playback
The TT42PA turntable is outfitted with a low-coloration tone arm that resists resonance for a clear, balanced sound. A high quality, moving magnet cartridge is preset at the factory for proper tracking and smooth response. In addition, the turntable’s DC servo belt drive keeps the motor running at a constant speed for optimum performance. The TT42PA is designed to produce a stunning, nuanced, and distortion-free audio performance.
The Marantz TT42PA Turntable comes complete with a clear plastic dust cover.
- Full automatic turntable system
- Low noise design direct coupled DC servo motor
- Belt-drive system
- Low coloration tone arm
- Full floating chassis
- Full automatic end-of-side arm lift
- Manual start and cue control
- Two speed selection plays both 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records
- Ready fitted MM cartridge
- Tone arm support with arm lock
- Transparent dust cover
- Design: Fully automatic belt drive turntable with built-in phono preamplifier
- Motor: Low noise design direct coupled DC servo motor
- Wow & Flutter: +/- 0, 10; 0.07%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 18kHz
- Tonearm: Low coloration tone arm
- Chassis: Full floating chassis
- Auto Shut Off: Full automatic end-of-side arm lift
- Lift: Manual start and cue control
- Two Speed: Plays both 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records
- Cartridge: Pre-installed Moving Magnet cartridge
- Lid: Transparent lid/dust cover
- Leads: Supplied with L+R RCA Interconnects
- Finish: Satin Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 420 x 137 x 360mm
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years + 1 extra if product registered online