The High-Resolution Home Theatre Centre Channel Speaker
Enjoy movies, gaming and multichannel music with crystal-clear dialogue and high-resolution cinematic sound. Polk’s high-performance, dedicated, full-range centre channel loudspeaker features a Dynamically Balanced acoustic array, precision crossovers and Power Port bass-enhancing technology. Hi-Res Audio Certified, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X compatible, and accessibly priced, Signature Elite ES30 fulfills the Polk promise of great sound for all.
- Premium Full-Range Dedicated Centre Channel Speaker for Hi-Fi Home Theatre
- Powerful & Immersive Hi-Res Audio for Movies, TV, Music & Games
- Polk Dynamically Balanced Acoustic Array with Precision Crossovers for Spacious, Lifelike Soundstage
- 1” High-Resolution Terylene Tweeter for Crystalline High Frequencies (40kHz+)
- Two 5.25” Mica-Fortified Polypropylene Woofers for Articulate and Dynamic Mids & Bass
- Polk Power Port Technology for Effortless Bass (<55 Hz)
- High Sensitivity for Compatibility with Most Amplifiers and AV Receivers (4Ω & 8Ω)
- Hi-Res Audio Certified and Dolby Atmos & DTS:X Compatible
- Gold-Plated Binding Posts, Damped Cabinet & Anti-Diffraction Grille for Pure Sound
- Patented Quality Testing Process Backed by a Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Culmination of Five Decades of American Loudspeaker Engineering (Est. 1972)
Make Your Entire Home Theatre the Sweet Spot
Experience a seamless, lifelike soundstage no matter where you’re seated. Signature Elite ES30’s Dynamically Balanced, three-driver, acoustic array with phase optimised, precision crossovers ensures focused dialogue that blends perfectly with other Signature Elite speakers.
Hear More Detail in Music and Movies You Love
ES30’s Hi-Res Audio Certified, Terylene dome tweeter provides crystalline highs (40+kHz) ideal for high-resolution sound found in ultra-HD movies, multi channel concert videos, and spatial audio mixed for Apple Music, Dolby Atmos, or DTS:X.
In movies, the centre channel carries up to 75% of the audio content (voices, soundtracks, sound FX), yet most centre speakers are only designed for voice dialog. Polk’s Power Port enables louder, lower, and cleaner bass from the ES30, which means you’ll hear and feel impactful full-range sound the way the director intended.
From Vintage Hi-Fi to Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
With high sensitivity and 4- and 8-ohm compatibility, the ES30 delivers realistic, powerful and dynamic sound reproduction from nearly any amplifier or receiver— including the latest Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound AVRs.
|Polk Signature Elite||S30e|
|Loudspeaker Type||Dedicated Centre Channel Loudspeaker|
|Tweeter||1″ / 2.54cm Terylene High-Res Dome Tweeter|
|Mid-bass||(2) 5.25″ / 13.34 cm low distortion mica-fortified polypropylene drivers|
|Crossover Frequency||2.5 kHz|
|Recommended Amplification (wpc)||20–150W|
|Impedance||Compatible with 4 and 8 ohm outputs|
|Overall Frequency Response||55Hz–40 kHz|
|Inputs||Single gold-plated 5-way binding posts|
|Wall Mounting Option—||n/a|
|WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS|
|Weight (lb)||19 lb|
|Weight (kg)||8.6 kg|
|Height (cm)||19.1 cm|
|Width (cm)||50.8 cm|
|Width including feet (in)||n/a|
|Width including feet (cm)||n/a|
|Depth (cm)||26.9 cm|