The Affordable Audiophile Collection. Your “Go-To” Custom Install Speaker. The CI HOME series address the important considerations when selecting custom installation speakers: truly superior sound, trickle-down technologies, easy installation, and a bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
Paradigm’s Exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens
Protects the delicate tweeter dome. PPA™ technology acts as the Phase Plug, blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequencies with incredible detail and higher output. Ferro-fluid damped and cooled to ensure smooth high-frequency performance with amazing clarity across a wide listening area.
Dual-Directional Soundfield™ & 30°-Angled Guided Soundfield™ Models
Our Stereo/Mono (SM) systems offer rich pure-fidelity dual-channel L/R sound from a single speaker. The Dual Directional Soundfield™ provides wider-than-normal dispersion making the systems ideal in small rooms that are less suited to a stereo pair, or where a single speaker is preferred.
Drivers in our 30°-Angled Guided Soundfield™ sit at a 30° angle from the ceiling, enabling you to adjust the direction of the sound, without compromising the curial sound dispersion pattern between drivers and baffle, thereby preserving sonic integrity. 30°-Angled Guided Soundfield™ systems are ideal as front speakers and as surround and/or rear speakers in a home theatre system.
Superior Mineral-filled Polypropylene Bass/ Midrange Cones
Oversized computer optimized ferrite magnets and high-ower motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
- In addition, exclusive TORX-guided clamps protect against screw cam out and stripping.
- Rigid ABS clamps simplify and reduce installation time. ABS sandwiches and strengthens the area around the mounting hole, removing unwanted resonance and vibrations.
- Available pre-construction brackets and square grille accessories provide the utmost installation flexibility.
- Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
- Bezel-Free, Micro-Perf Grilles allow you to mix and match CI Home, CI Pro and CI Elite Series for a seamless aesthetic from room-to-room!
- Easy-access binding posts feature a larger wire access hole and connect via banana plug, pin or bare wire.
|DESIGN||2-driver, 2-way in-ceiling, ABS chassis & mounting clamps|
|CROSSOVER||2nd-order electro- acoustic at 3.0 kHz|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS||±2 dB from 75 Hz – 20 kHz|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER||3/4” (1.9cm) Exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens|
|MID/BASS FREQUENCY DRIVER||5.5” (13.9cm) Mineral-filled Polypropylene Cone|
|LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION||60 Hz|
|SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC||88 dB / 84 dB|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30° OFF-AXIS||±2 dB from 75 Hz – 18 kHz|
|SUITABLE AMPLIFIER POWER RANGE||15-70 W|
|MAXIMUM INPUT POWER||40 W|
|IMPEDANCE||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|WEIGHT||2.5 lbs (1.2 kg)|
|FINISHES||White, paintable grille, black speaker|
|CUT-OUT DIMENSIONS||6-3/4” (17.2cm) dia.|
|MINIMUM MOUNTING DEPTH|
(DEPTH REQUIRED IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN 1/2″ DRYWALL, OR SIMILAR MATERIAL.)
|DIMENSIONS HXWXD (INCLUDES GRILLE).||7-3/4” (diameter) x 3-3/8” (depth) (19.7cm x 8.7cm)|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.