The legendary S150 is the culmination of more than 40 years of loudspeaker design and acoustic solution for any critical audio and video recordings.
What this updated version of the legendary studio monitor does in the conveyance of exactly what is there in the recorded source, no more and no less, is difficult to formulate in just a few words.
Essentially, it does pretty much nothing, except open up a wide, clean, clear window on every aspect of recorded sound, allowing you to shift your personal focus as you choose between specific details, instruments or voices, while never losing sight of the totality of the overall musical experience.
Built on the S300
- Created using the technologies, innovations and learnings from the newly redesigned S300.
- Selected components derived from 300 series.
New Danish-designed high-performance tweeters
- 28 mm vented voice coils provide high power handling and extended linearity
- 28 mm high-precision coated soft dome.
- One-piece heavy duty cast aluminum Triple Tweeter Array plate.
- Specially constructed resonance-damped tweeter magnet-system for precise transient control.
- Integrated waveguide combined with short horn load for wide dispersion and smooth frequency response
New 5.25-inch woofers
- Aluminum distortion-killer rings for reduced distortion at high SPL levels
- New extra-stiff coated fiberglass cone with special M&K profile geometry.
- Vented pole piece in magnet system for low compression performance.
- Vented voice coil for low compression.
New optimized crossovers
- Phase-focused crossover designs optimized for low crossover points and transient control
- New proprietary M&K Sound interconnect cables.
|Recommended Amplifier Power:||25-500W|
|Bass/Midrange:||2 x 5,25” Fiberglass|
|High Frequency Driver:||3 x 1.1” Soft Fabric Dome|
|Frequency Response:||75 Hz – 20KHz +/- 3dB|
|Sensitivity:||92 dB, 2.83V1m|
|Dimensions HxWxD:||31,8 x 26,6 x 30,8 cm / 12,5 x 10,4 x 12,2”|
|Weight:||11.5 kg / 25.4 lbs|