Introducing the C15S Custom Install Subwoofer. Designed for custom installations.
The C15S builds on the technology of the X-Series and V-Series subwoofers and goes BIG. With output on par with the dual 10” X-10 subwoofer (without the advantages of Push-Pull) in a single driver enclosure, the C15S is designed to enhance custom and large installations.
Utilising a specially tuned VA-500 Blue Edition amplifier, the entire system was custom designed from the ground up to reproduce the deepest notes at levels loud to be heard and felt.
Packaged with the C15S is this dedicated Class D amplifier with high efficiency, cool running and low standby voltage consumption is a further development of the amplifiers built into the popular Miller & Kreisel V Series subwoofers.
- Bigger is better when it comes to bass. Falling between the X10 and X12 in total woofer area, the C15S is a no-compromise bass machine.
- Designed for behind the screen installations the C15S is only 298mm deep, same as the S150.
- Full 1″ MDF cabinet construction with full centre brace with additional front to back braces for Ultra-rigid cabinet construction.
- Included Bass Brace brackets for bolting down to the floor/stage for safety, security and increased vibration reduction.
- Included Stacking Coupler for stacking multiple subwoofer for additional output.
- Separate subwoofers and amplifiers increase thermal performance.
- External amp – VA500 Blue tuned specifically for the C15S with 3 custom boundary compensation EQ´s.
Specifications for the C15S Custom Installation Sub:
|Nominal System Impedance:||4 ohm||(Z-min 3.4 ohm)|
|Frequency Response:||22-200Hz +/-3dB||(average response in room +/- 3 dB)|
|Frequency Roll Off||20 Hz||(-6 dB 20 Hz near field)|
|Crossover Frequency||Variable||60-200Hz (VA500Blue)|
|Woofer||1 x 15″||Ultra-Stiff Paper Pulp with fiberglass dustcap|
|Power Handling||800 watt||Long term IEC-268-5 (cycled input 77-20K Hz)|
|Power Handling||500 watt||Rated IEC-268-5 (constant input 77-20K Hz)|
|Recommended Amp Power||VA500 Blue|
|Sensitivity||91dB||Drive Signal 100mV VA500 Blue Input|
|Max SPL Continued||118 dB||Sinewave 40-200Hz / THD 10%|
|Max SPL Peak||121 dB||Sinewave 40-200Hz / THD 10%|
|System Principle||Sealed Full 1’’ MDF enclosure|
|Cutout:||H x W||NA|
|Accessories:||· 2 x ‘’Brass Brace’’ Rigid Bracket|
· 2 x Stacking Couple Straight Brackets
· 4 x Rubber Feet
· 4 x Foam Protectors
|Cabinet dimensions||H x W||28.54 x 19.60 inch / 725 x 498 mm|
|Cabinet depth||D||11.73 inch / 298 mm|
|Dimensions Grille||H x W x D||NA|
|Weight||Netto||71.6 lbs / 32.5 kg|
Specifications for the VA500 Blue Edition:
|Amplifier Power:||500W RMS / 800WPeak|
|THD:||0.5% @ 500W|
|AC Power:||100-240 VAC 50/60Hz|
|Inputs:||Line Level RCA L/R|
|Outputs:||Line Level RCA L/R|
|EQ Switch||3-Position Room Adaptation:|
1. Centre of Wall
2. Near a Corner
3. Placed in a Corner
|Controls:||Volume, Phase, Crossover|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC (switchable), Auto On/Off|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||16.88 x 1.74 x 8.81“|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||429 x 44,4 x 224 mm|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) Rack size||19 x 1.74 x 8.81“|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) Rack size||483 x 44,4 x 224 mm|
|Weight||8.8 lbs / 4 kg|