This elegant floor stand raises the speakers to the correct listening height and provides a stable, rigid support ensuring that you get the very best from your speakers. The heavy base ensures stability and the extruded aluminium columns may be filled with sand to increase damping.
High-Quality Construction: The Bowers & Wilkins FS-700 S2 speaker stand uses aluminium, steel, and MDF construction. The top-plate is made of solid steel, while the bottom base is made of heavy-duty MDF. The upright post is made of aluminium and is hollow so you can add filler to it to make the stand even heavier. It comes in a black or silver finish.
Wire & Cable Management: The rubber or spike feet of the speaker stand raise it off the floor enough so you can route your speaker wire under the base and up through the hollow upright post to your mounted bookshelf loudspeaker.
Rubber & Spike Feet: The FS-700 S2 speaker stand includes rubber and spike feet. Use the rubber feet for hardwood, tile, vinyl, and laminate flooring. Use the spike feet for carpeted flooring. The rubber or spike feet screw into the bottom of the stand. The feet are adjustable, so you can level the speaker stand on uneven floors.
- Design: Bookshelf/Compact Speaker Stand
- Material: Steel/Aluminium/MDF construction
- Floor Spikes: Included
- Rubber Feet: Included
- Hardware: All screws and bolts are included
- Top Plate: Can be screwed to matching B&W 700 S2 series speakers for added security
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 601mm (24”) x 292mm (11.5”) x 298mm (11.7”)
- Top Plate (W x D): 170 x 170mm approx
- Finish: Black. Also available in Silver