Hide the hardware and reveal the true quality of the music. From two-channel hi-fi to multi-room audio and home theatre B&W Custom Installation speakers are capable of delivering sound that is, quite simply, out of sight. Each model in the Series is designed to be installed neatly into wall or ceiling, fitting virtually flush to the surface. The only visible evidence of each speaker is its slimline grille and frame, which can be painted to blend perfectly with your interior style, or even covered with co-ordinating fabric.
CCM665 is a high performance ceiling speaker that’s simplicity itself to install and use. A 2-way design, featuring a 150mm (6in) woven glass fibre cone bass/midrange driver and a soft dome tweeter in a neat circular ceiling mount chassis. Incorporating QuickDogs™ and plug and play functionality it is quick and easy to install. A perfect speaker for those indulgent extra locations – the bathroom, the kitchen – that define the real luxury of custom installed audio.
Advanced Technology: Trickle down technology from the high-end home audio series has now found it’s way into the entire CM6 Series. The advanced soft dome tweeter ensures nice, clear highs. The tweeter domes are exceptionally rigid and deliver extremely uniform and instantaneous power response. The bass/mid cones promote natural and detailed sonic reproduction. The crossover networks are very sophisticated by any standards.
- Design: 2-Way In-Ceiling Speakers (Sold As A Pair)
- Drivers: Two
- Tweeter: 1x 25mm (1″) soft dome tweeter
- Bass/Midrange: 1x 150mm (6″) black glass/fibre cone bass/midrange
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 40 Watts – 130 Watts RMS.
- Recommended Maximum Input: 100 Watts RMS of ‘clean’ power.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 35kHz.
- Crossover Frequency: Not stated.
- Crossover Components: Non-Ageing Components.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (nominal) – 4.5 Ohms minimum.
- Sensitivity: 87dB.
- Finish: White – can be painted
- Dimensions(WxD): 240 x 133mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2.0kg each.
- Designed In England.