Hide the hardware and reveal the true quality of the music. From two-channel hi-fi to multi-room audio and home theatre B&W Custom Installation speakers are capable of delivering sound that is, quite simply, out of sight. Each model in the Series is designed to be installed neatly into wall or ceiling, fitting virtually flush to the surface. The only visible evidence of each speaker is its slimline grille and frame, which can be painted to blend perfectly with your interior style, or even covered with coordinating fabric.
The CCM663 is a true high performance ceiling-mount speaker. The tweeter has a 25mm (1in) aluminium dome and its housing pivots for adjustable off-axis treble response. The bass/midrange driver’s die-cast chassis provides extra rigidity which results in a cleaner, faster bass, and a three-position EQ switch for a better off-axis response. The Aramid fiber cone means that the unit is well hidden behind the grille but still produces a remarkably clear and dynamic sound. Incorporating QuickDogs™ and plug-and-play functionality it is quick and easy to install.
Great Sound From Any Angle: In most installation set-ups, listeners will rarely stand or sit directly underneath the speakers. This is why most Bowers & Wilkins speakers including the CCM663’s feature both a variable angle-tweeter and an EQ switch; the combination of which allows you to enjoy perfect sound no matter where your favourite seat is in the room. The switch is conveniently located on the front of the baffle and has three positions 0°, -15°, and -30°. The CCM663’s are compatible with 8 Ohms and for their price have an amazing frequency response of between 45Hz and 50kHz.
- Design: 2-Way In-Ceiling Speakers (Sold As A Pair)
- Drivers: Two
- Tweeter: 1x 25mm (1″) Nautilus™ swirl loaded aluminium dome tweeter
- Bass/Midrange: 1x 150mm (6″) blue Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 40 Watts – 130 Watts RMS.
- Recommended Maximum Input: 100 Watts RMS of ‘clean’ power.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 50kHz.
- Crossover Frequency: Not stated.
- Crossover Components: Non-Ageing Components.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (nominal) – 4.5 Ohms minimum.
- Sensitivity: 88dB.
- Finish: White – can be painted
- Dimensions(WxD): 240 x 133mm.
- Weight: Approx. 3kg each.
- Designed In England.