Hide the hardware and reveal the true quality of the music. From two-channel hi-fi to multi-room audio and home theatre B&W Custom Installation speakers are capable of delivering sound that is, quite simply, out of sight. Each model in the Series is designed to be installed neatly into wall or ceiling, fitting virtually flush to the surface. The only visible evidence of each speaker is its slimline grille and frame, which can be painted to blend perfectly with your interior style, or even covered with co-ordinating fabric.
The B&W CCM382 is a two-way in-ceiling loudspeaker, balanced for wide-angle listening. It comes with a choice of round or square baffles, and like all the models in the CI 300 Series it features an elegant minimal-width border design. It features a 203mm (8″) Polypropylene cone bass/midrange driver, and a 25mm (1″) soft dome tweeter. All the models in the CI 300 Series are capable of offering great sound in high-humidity environments such as indoor swimming pools.
- Design: 2 Driver, 2-way in-ceiling design (Sold As A Pair)
- Tweeter: 1x 25mm (1″) soft dome tweeter
- Bass/Midrange: 1x 200mm (8″) black glass/fibre cone bass/midrange
- Power Handling: 80 Watts
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 30kHz.
- Crossover Frequency: Not stated.
- Crossover Components: Non-Ageing Components.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (nominal) – 5 Ohms minimum.
- Sensitivity: 90dB.
- Finish: White – can be painted
- Dimensions(WxD): 290 x 85mm.
- Back Box: Model BB 6C (sold separately)
- Weight: Approx. 2.5kg each.
- Designed In England.